Building & Grounds Committee
- Responsible for maintaining the grounds, buildings and equipment of the church.
- Prepare and keep up-to-date, a property inventory and pictures with remarks as to the condition of each specific group of items.
- Be in charge of and responsible for the custodian and other personnel hired for purposes of upkeep and maintenance.
- Set policies, with Session approval, for use of the equipment for non-church functions or off premise use.
- Review insurance coverage of the church at least once per year and increase coverage amounts as necessary.
- Coordinate meal for Annual Congregational Meeting.